Yatra SBI Card is a co-branded Credit card brought together by SBI Cards and Yatra.com. Packed with amazing offers and benefits on travel packages, air-bookings and hotel bookings, the card is a perfect product for the frequent traveller.
Benefits of SBI Yatra Credit Card:
- Joining benefits worth Rs 8250/- from Yatra.com – this includes Rs. 3,000 for International Holidays,Rs. 2,000 for International Travel, Rs. 1,500 for Domestic Holidays, Rs. 1000 for Domestic Travel and Rs. 750 for Hotel Bookings
- Earn 6X rewards for spends on Yatra.com (base fare/base tariff), grocery and departmental stores
- Redeem rewards for vouchers from Yatra.com
- 0% fuel surcharge at all petrol stations if individual ticket size is between Rs 500 and Rs 3000/- Total fuel surcharge waiver within a month is capped at Rs 100/-
- Access to airport lounges courtesy MasterCard
Fee structure and charges for Yatra SBI Card:
- Annual Fees: Rs 499/-
- Joining Fees : Rs 499/- (payable one time only)
- Add-on Cards: Free
- Interest Charges: 3.35% per month
Find Eligibility Criteria and apply for Yatra SBI Card
- Yatra SBI Credit Card Eligibility
- Yatra SBI Card Apply Online
- Yatra SBI Credit Card Application Status
- Helpline for Yatra SBI card
Offers on Yatra SBI Credit Card
Since air travel is a key spend category most Credit Card companies have some customized offering to lure air travel spends on to their card. In India there are multiple airline credit cards and one should choose the product carefully as the best product would vary according to specific needs of the customer.
Travel benefits of Airline Miles Credit Cards:
- Convert reward points into air miles
- Earn airmiles at a faster pace for spends at the airline
- Complimentary access to lounge at domestic or international airports
- Easy way to redeem air miles into tickets or upgrades
Best Airline or travel aggregator Co-branded Credit Cards in India are:
- Air India SBI Signature Credit Card
- ICICI Bank British Airways Premium Card. This co-branded airmiles card between ICICI bank and British Airways provides 9 Avios for every Rs 100/- spent. Customers also get a chance to earn 25000 Avios for a return British Airways ticket to London booked in the first 3 months of getting this credit card.
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card. This amazing card comes with welcome benefits including 5000 JP Miles and 1 complimentary Jet Airways ticket with base fare waived off.Other Airline benefits from Jet Airways include 2500 JP Miles every year on card renewal, 1 complimentary Jet Airways ticket with base fare waived off – every year on successful renewal of the card. 5% discount on all domestic sector tickets booked on Jet Airways and Jet Konnect.Earn JP miles for everyday spends – earn upto 5 JP miles for every Rs 100/- that you spend. Redeem JP Miles not only on Jet Airways but from a wide network of airline partners
- Yatra SBI Credit Card . The Yatra SBI Card comes with an annual fees of Rs 499/- and users can earn 6X rewards for any spend on Yatra.com
- HSBC MakeMyTrip Signature Card MakeMyTrip is India’s biggest portal for air travel and hotel bookings. This co-branded card from HSBC & MakeMyTrip comes with an exciting set of offers and travel benefits.
Best Airline Rewards credit cards in India :
These are the Credit cards that help you earn faster miles and provide better rewards for every ruppee spent on air travel. Read the details on these cards to check out their reviews and what kind of annual fees apply.
- Citibank PremierMiles Credit Card : 10 Premier Miles for every Rs 100 spent on airlines. And earn 4 Premiermiles for every Rs 100 spent on non-airline transactions.
- Air India SBI Platinum credit Card : 2 reward points for every Rs 100/- spent. Annual fees upto Rs 1499/-
- Air India SBI Signature Credit Card : Earn 4 reward points for every Rs 100/- spent. Annual Fees Upto Rs 4999/-
- HDFC Bank Jet Airways Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Jet Airways Credit cards – ICICI Bank Jet Airways Sapphiro Credit Card
- Emirates Platinum Standard Chartered Credit Card
- Miles & More IndusInd Visa Credit Card
- Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card – Available in two variants from mastercard (World Select and World card) the card allows customers to earn Miles and More airmiles for most of the regular spends. This apart one gets airmiles for annual renewal of the card and the airmiles so earned never expire. Miles and More is a frequent flyer program by Lufthansa, Austrian SWISS etc.
- ICICI Bank British Airways Credit Card
- American Express Jet Airways Credit Card
Related reading : You may also want to check out our Top 10 credit cards in India for 2016