Online Payment Gateways handle payments from customers on e-commerce websites or mobile apps. Given the increase in ecommerce transactions, payment gateways have started gaining a lot of traction and transactions in India.
There are multiple Payment gateways available for you to choose from including:
- Axis Bank Payment gateway – the Axis Bank PG is powered by MasterCard and is available for both VISA and MasterCard transactions. For including Net banking options, Axis Bank has a tieup with 3rd party service providers like PayU
- ICICI Bank Payment gateway – ICICI bank has been one of the early entrants into the payment gateways and has a substantial share of the market.
- SBIePay – The payment gateway from State Bank of India is a new entrant but given its background, has managed to get some of the big transaction volume associations
- PayTM – The biggest wallet provider in India, PayTM also has an online payment gateway which is optimized for both websites and mobile-interfaces.
- InstaMojo – InstaMojo is not your typical online payment gateway. And is probably a great option if you do not wish to go through detailed integrations on your website. InstaMojo can help you go live under a day, by just authenticating your bank account and creating a payments page. In their case the transaction does NOT happen on the ecommerce providers website but on a specific payments page on the InstaMojo website. A special payment link is created which can be shared with customers for collecting payments. You do NOT need to enter into a detailed agreement with a typical PG provider.